However, those UV rays cease to be dangerous when confronted nicely. You have to take just some simple steps( a dozen only, if you know how to count) to disallow your skin to fall prey to the heat of summer
1. Never step out in open without sunscreen lotion wrapped around those body parts which come in the direct contact of the sun and its deadly UV rays.
2. Try to finish all your necessary works which demand direct exposure to sun much before ten O' Clock. If you couldn't get it finished on time then leave them pending until it is three O' Clock. The sun cools down by then.
3. Drinking a lot of water and juice helps enough to prevent sunburns. Doing so maintains the glow of skin greatly and detoxification is felicitated. Drinking green tea too can have the same effect.
4. One who has undergone a skin enhancement surgery very recently or gone through botox injections session must try one's best to avoid direct sunlight at any cost. The UV rays may reverse the improvement.
5. Covering your head makes sunscreen lotions twice as effective, so leave your home with a cap or hat on your head always. However, an umbrella too can be a viable substitute.
6. Using soap based cleansers to clean your skin in summer season can backfire. Try using a non-soap or foam based facial cleanser. It drags out all the impurities and doesn't allow the skin to go dry. Avoid using scrubs injudiciously.
7. Wear those womens clothing made of 100 percent cotton only. They help your skin 'breath.' Wearing blended fabrics or polyester causes sunburns even if you have used a high quality sunscreen lotion.
8. Avoid netted and thin fabrics. They allow the deadly sun rays to pass through them which results in severe sunburns. Thus use semi-thick cotton fabrics.
9. Even fashion accessories such as hats and designer scarves should come in light shades but not in complete white. They help in keeping the skin cool. Avoid wearing fashion apparel in deep shades such as deep blue, black, red, purple etc.
10. Before you apply a sunless tanner, always get your skin exfoliated. Exfoliation helps in even and smooth application of the sunless tanner. Get assured that it contains SPF of 15 or more.
11. If exfoliation seems to be costly amid this recession, why don't you try something at home? Mix the pastes of cucumber, papaya and turmeric together and use it as an exfoliation facial mask. Applying glycolic acid too is a handy step.
12. Applying other body care products such as nourishing moisturizer before you apply sunscreen is a must. It prolongs the effects of sunscreens and prevents the skin from getting dried. Buy such one which contains Vitamin D and VitaminE.